- These Regulations govern the conditions of use of the www.madeinwarsaw.net website and services offered by the Supplier, as well as the rights and obligations of the registered users of www.madeinwarsaw.net as part of their user accounts.
- The owner of the website and the entity providing services indicated in the Regulations is the Supplier.
Whenever these Regulations refer to:
- Service Supplier: it shall be understood as the company operating under the business name of Story Design Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Hoża 59/28A, 00-681 Warsaw, Poland, the electronic addresses of which are indicated on the www.madeinwarsaw.net website, i.e. the entity providing services in accordance with provisions hereof.
- Website User: it shall mean an entity using the Website independently of the mode (payable/gratuitous) and making orders (an entity that ordered or intends to order a service).
- Final User: it shall mean an entity using the final instance of the Website (as part of its User Account), which is managed by the registered Website User as part of the User Account they opened. The Final User is bound with these Regulations. The Final Users of the Website may only be legal persons or organisational entities other than legal persons, to which the law granted legal personality.
- User Account: it shall be understood as a set of services offered by the Website together with individual settings of the User, allowing the User to use the Website.
- Website: it shall be understood as a website of the Supplier operating at the address www.madeinwarsaw.net, presenting all necessary information on the services it offers.
- Registration: it shall be understood as a one-off action consisting in opening of an account by the User through the use of a registration form published by the Supplier on one of the Website’s pages.
- Subscription Period: it shall mean the period of the User Account activity for which they pay a Subscription Fee.
- Subscription Fee: it shall be understood as a total, one-off payment for a User Account, in the amount set forth in the Subscription Package.
- Subscription Package: it shall mean one of the User Account functioning variants selected among packages available at www.madeinwarsaw.net.
- Price List: it shall mean the offer presenting a comparison between the possibilities and prices of the Website Subscription packages. Available at www.madeinwarsaw.net.
- Post a Job: it shall be understood as a set of data notified by the User in relation with the selected Subscription Package.
- “PayPal” or “Braintree”: means PayPal (Europe) S.à r. l. et Cie, S.C.A., a limited liability partnership registered as number R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349 having a registered office at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
II. General Provisions
Approval of the Regulations by the User
- The Supplier reserves the right to modify the provisions of the Regulations. Possible amendments enter into force on the day of the Website approval by the User (i.e. when the User accepts the new contents). The Supplier shall notify the Users of the Regulations’ modifications by publishing such information on the Website.
III. Registration of an Account on the Website and Principles of Using the Website
- The access to Services is possible solely after the User has registered and opened an account, what requires disclosure of their personal data on the Website, in the manner described in this point hereof, and after the payment for the Subscription Package selected by the User has been made if the User posts a job.
- Registration of the User on the Website takes place through completion of a registration form published on one of the Website’s pages. Completing the form will require disclosure of full data by the User, i.e. User’s e-mail address, User’s password and, in the event of legal persons or organisational entities other than legal persons, to which the law granted legal personality — the company name.
- Transactional data, including personal data, may be transferred to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., (R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349) (“PayPal”), in the scope necessary to service payments for the order.
- The use of services provided by the Supplier as part of the website is against payment.
- The payment for services provided by the Supplier may be carried out by means of a payment card (debit, credit or charge card).
- The payments are serviced by PayPal (Europe) S.à r. l. et Cie, S.C.A., a limited liability partnership registered as number R.C.S. Luxembourg B 118 349 having a registered office at 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449, Luxembourg.
- The Subscription Fees shall be paid in advance for subsequent Subscription Periods.
- The Subscription Fees shall be collected automatically according to the Subscription Package selected by the User, through the intermediary of Braintree. The Supplier is obliged to issue a VAT invoice within no more than 3 days as of the day the Suppliers’ account is credited with the payment for the provided services, made available in the User’s Panel and, should the User request it, additionally sent to the e-mail address indicated while making the payment. Detailed information on the amount of the Subscription Fees and parameters of different Subscription Packages is given in the Price List published at www.madeinwarsaw.net.
- The day of the month to be considered as the initial day of the Subscription Period is the day Supplier’s account is credited with the first payment. The Subscription Period ends on a date that corresponds to the initial day of the Subscription Period and, if there is no such day in the subsequent month, on the last day of this month.
V. Termination and Refund Policy
- In the event if the Agreement is concluded for an indefinite period of time with a Final User, each Party shall have the right to terminate it without giving reasons upon one month’s notice.
- The Agreement shall be terminated via e-mail, otherwise being null and void. The notice shall be sent to the following address: email@example.com.
- The Final User shall have the right to withdraw from the Agreement, without giving reasons, within 14 days as of conclusion of the Agreement. However, the Final User may not withdraw from the Agreement if they have already started using the ordered services.
- In the event of an effective exercise of the right to withdraw from the Agreement, the paid amount shall be reimbursed via the same channel through which the payment for the service was made.
- Complaints for the improperly performed service shall be filed via e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The maximum period for complaint examination shall be of 30 days. Moreover, in order to file a complaint the following information shall be disclosed: Name of the Customer (Name, Surname / Name of the Company), e-mail (or contact data) and description of the problem. Otherwise the complaints shall not be examined.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for not conducting or wrongly conducting the agreement up to the amount of one time fee payed by the User.
- The Organizer shall not be liable to the Users for any failure to fulfill obligations caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control.