Online Marketing Mastermind / Macoscope
Warsaw / Full time
Macoscope is a team of experienced designers and developers focused on iOS, Android and OS X platforms based out of Warsaw, Poland. We have released over 20 apps to date, totaling in over 750,000 downloads worldwide, and have received more than 1,500 written reviews in the App Store with an average of 4/5 stars.
We also work for well-known, global corporations as well as early-stage startups, turning their app ideas into high-quality products. Our work has been featured in Wall Street Journal, New York Times, TUAW, TechCrunch, CIO, the New York Post, Lifehacker and Fast Company, among others.
About the Position
As our Online Marketing Mastermind, your chief task will be making sure that everyone (we’re interested in) knows how awesome we are, what a great job we’re doing and what killer apps we’re busy making. It’s as simple as that.
- Fluency in English
- An analytic mind (comparing apples and oranges)
- An intrinsic drive to outperform yourself week after week
- A high level of personal initiative (we’ll be there to lend you any help, but you will have to figure out what to do on your own)
- A disturbingly pedantic attention to detail (this comma, that pixel, etc.)
- A drive to learn new things quickly
- Knowing your way around Twitter+Facebook Ads, CMS systems, Mailings, Adwords and SEO
- Experience with Google Analytics, Mixpanel, and similar tools
- Experience in a similar position (or a creative and legitimate reason why it doesn’t matter)
- Courage and self-discipline
- A can-do attitude
- Toolset efficiency (figuring out what tools do you need not to waste time doing the same things over and over again)
- Programming skills in any scripting language are a plus
Things You'll Get From Us
- You'll work with awesome people, just like you
- You'll learn a lot
- We will invest time and money into making you better at your job
- Hardware, books, apps, and whatever else you need to work efficiently
- Flexible work hours (who cares what time it is when you’re awesome?!)
- Loot (A.K.A. money, A.K.A. “competitive salary”)
- We’ll go out and do crazy stuff every now and then
Things We Want From You
- Promoting content we create (blog posts, case studies, job offers)
- Coming up with new and creative ways of doing the above
- Taking care of the social media channels we use (Twitter, Facebook, and others)
- Overseeing SEO and ad campaigns
- Measuring the results of your work, inferring conclusions, and acting accordingly
- Figuring out what new things big and small do we need to do next and why
How to apply?
To apply send us your CV by the email.