NET System - and Infrastructure Developer / 3Shape
Copenhagen / Full time
Digital dentistry enables massive cost savings, eliminates time consuming transfer of physical models, and reduces human error while improving accuracy. The amount of dentists transitioning to digital dentistry is accelerating, yet only a fraction has yet transitioned - we are riding the front of that wave. 3Shape was founded 17 years ago by two newly graduated students, and since then sustained year-over-year two-digit percentage organic growth. 3Shape remains privately owned, and are we now have more than 800 employees with almost 300 working in development around the world. We are passionate about technology, agile to the core, and prioritize a good work-life balance.
With the team you will be developing and expanding our tools, infrastructure and services using C#, Powershell, SQL and occasionally Delphi, while using the latest windows azure technologies, automated infrastructure setup and automated test, tools, web services and databases. We enjoy a casual but dedicated and effective work environment. The team is truly agile, using Kanban and prioritizing continuous deployment, automated tests, and using the latest technologies. Here the person with the best argument wins.
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering. as well as proven programming experience
- Excellent programming skills in C#, Delphi, Java, C++ or similar
- A well-structured and thorough approach to solving problems balanced with keeping a high pace of development
- Energetic and positive mind-set, interested in providing good service to our internal customers
- Overall knowledge and interest in general programming technologies (e.g. Azure, SQL and databases, web services, reporting, security, continuous deployment, WCF, WPF,...)
- An attractive work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal work environment
- A well-structured organization focused on development of professional products with high quality
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to take design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills.
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
How to apply?
We look forward to hearing from you! Attach your CV, grades and other relevant information. Both applications in English and Danish are welcome. If you have questions to the position you are welcome to contact Tommy Poulsen
Tommy Sanddal Poulsen