Lead Developer / Robin
Dublin / Full time
Spun out of the Founders Factory in London, Robin is an AI based Sales Enablement assistant, that learns from the best players in an Organization to coach the entire team. Statistically only 1 in 5 software sales people make their target. One of the reasons is that software companies emphasizes fast growth with even faster product innovation. In that environment the difference between success and failure comes down to how quickly organisations can learn, and in turn impart that learning to their sales people.
We are seeking a talented Lead developer / CTO to deliver on this vision.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for innovative technologies and a strong desire to build a high-impact product that will be found in every enterprise business. Working as part of a small, dynamic team, the lead developer will take responsibility for defining the overall technology architecture & strategy as well as helping to grow the team. You should be passionate about working at a an early-stage technology startup with a strong focus on product & lean/agile methodologies.
- A commercially experienced full-stack developer with good working knowledge of common server and client side technologies.
- Comfortable developing a technology strategy to deliver a market leading product
- Experienced in developing and supporting a high volume web facing property
- Experienced with cloud platforms (e.g. AWS), Linux, & DevOps processes
- Able to set coding standards, technical direction for the team
- Interested and capable in inputting to the business strategy to develop user focused products
- Known for a track record of digital product delivery in B2B web or mobile environments
- Hungry to make a name for yourself as part of the senior team
- Fast paced start-up experience at a company looking to disrupt a massive market
- Work with a small high-performance team who will fight beside you to accomplish the amazing
- Opportunity to have a say in the business direction from the very start
- Competitive salary with equity on offer
- Based in Dublin City Centre
How to apply?
Apply by email.