Front-end Developer / Visual Identity Creative Ltd
Wolverton / Full time
We are a creative full-service design agency based in Milton Keynes, looking for a Front-end Developer to join our rapidly growing team within our fun and fast paced studio. We have a broad range of clients of varying market sectors ranging from small local businesses to multinational corporations so can be sure of a varied selection of work and challenges.
Your role as Front-end Developer:
As a Front-end Developer you will work very closely with our design and digital team, building and developing websites with varying levels of complexity, e-commerce, mobile applications, HTML emails and much more. You will have strong front end technical skills and a very strong eye for design and the visual aspects of website design and strong problem-solving abilities.
- 1+ years agency experience
- Educated to degree level (Beneficiary)
- Experience developing on local environments and utilising the required tools is extremely beneficial. Therefore, LAMP, Bitbucket, Sass, Grunt/Gulp and Mac Os.
- Experienced working and developing within WordPress and experience within the following is beneficial: Drupal, Magento, Laravel
- Enthusiasm great website design and design literate with a strong understanding of pixel perfection and the ability to work strongly with our design team
- Extensive knowledge of front-end website development including Responsive Web Design, latest web standards and best practices
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues
- Have a good knowledge and understanding and implementing SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge within Adobe Creative Cloud (Suite) most importantly Illustrator and Photoshop
- Outgoing, comfortable talking to clients and enjoy working within a small creative team
What we offer:
We can offer you an extremely creative and inspirational environment working with your young, ambitious and expanding team within our beautiful offices within Milton Keynes.
- Competitive salary
- Full time
How to apply?
If you think that we are a perfect match for eachother, please send us your CV and examples of work, with a short covering letter describing what you can bring to us and why you think we would be a perfect match.