Developer / Artomatix
Dublin / Full time
At Artomatix, we believe that creating fascinating, immersive 3D worlds is a form of art that should be made available to everyone easily. To reach this goal, we constantly look for ways to leverage Machine learning and Neural networks, helping humans bridge the gap between their lack of time or skill and their sophisticated desires.
Artomatix solves the problem that creating 3D content costs too much and takes too long. It addresses all 3D-related markets: Videogames, Animation, Special effects, VR, AR, Industrial design, etc. It launched its first product focused on texturing at the Game Developers Conference (San Francisco) in March 2016. It leads commercial discussionswith many of the top video games studios, game engines and 3D software providers.
Artomatix recently received a €1.5m grant from the European Commission to fund its development. It reached the finals of TechCrunch Disrupt and Hello Tomorrow (2015), and won NVIDIA’s $100k Early Stage Challenge (2015). Now is the time to join one of Europe’s most exciting startups, referenced in The Guardian, Le Monde & VentureBeat!
- Full-stack engineering: development and maintenance of Artomatix’s web and desktop applications and image-processing backend software, unit and integration testing;
- Work effectively with other team members on all aspects of the software creation process including design, implementation, testing and documentation;
- Provide inputs on task prioritisation, scheduling and coordination.
- Relevant experience developing software in C-like language within a team – references preferred;
- Excellent knowledge of Git;
- Working knowledge of Linux / Unix;
- Fast learner, dynamic and highly adaptable in your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, MIS or equivalent;
- UI/UX experience a plus;
- Contribution to open-source projects a plus.
How to apply?
Send a short & impactful email summarising your profile, your motivations and what you think you can bring to Artomatix with your CV enclosed.