Senior PHP Developer / Nutritics
Dublin / Full time
Nutritics provides web based nutrition analysis and recipe management software to Nutrition Professionals, Sports Teams, Educators and the Food Industry. The platform was launched in 2013 and its user base has grown quickly. The Company now has clients in 120 countries and boasts some of the leading global names in healthcare, elite sport, education and food services amongst its client base. It has received numerous awards along the way and is one of Ireland’s fastest growing technology businesses.
Due to this considerable growth, we are seeking an experienced web developer to work alongside the CTO to expedite the development of the platform. We are a small team so the successful candidate will be an important part of the development process.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in a multiple award winning, fast growing early stage business with an incredible client base. You will be an integral part of the team and have the opportunity to play your part in a great Irish startup success story.
Initially guidance will be provided by the CTO however, this role requires the ability to work independently to a brief and with a deadline, and develop end stage functionality with minimal supervision. Design skills are not required.
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- Advanced knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Strong experience with MySQL
- Knowledge of Java & C++ are advantageous
WHAT OTHER ATTRIBUTES WILL I NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL?
- Being a people-focused company, it’s not just about technical skills. We are equally interested in you
- Nutritics’ core values are real – they are driven by our CEO and senior management team and strongly held by everyone working here. These values of Career Fulfilment, Honesty & Integrity, No Ego, Customer First, Excellence, Drive and Personal Commitment allow us to retain and develop excellent staff. We want our team to look forward to coming to work every day and this drives our culture and outlook.
- In this role, we are looking for someone that can communicate well because you will use this skill to develop good relationships among the team and our clients
How to apply?
A competitive salary will be offered in line with experience and work samples.
Please submit your CV before 5pm on Friday 30th September.