Creative Front-end Developer / Wonderland
Amsterdam / Full time
We’re an award-winning, independent UX Design Studio that designs customer experiences for the web of tomorrow. We specialise in digital customer experiences. In other words, our thing is creating highly conceptual and visual designs that attract and convert customers.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a developer with love of good design to assist our team with developing and executing online experiences. We’re looking for an exciting and creative brain, with a bit of room for structure, that’s available full time. We want someone with a keen interest in design; someone who is eager to learn; and the kind of person who makes deadlines their bitch.
What would I be doing?
- Creating interactive, engaging digital experiences. - Supporting other the developers on projects.
- Discussing and brainstorming proactively with the rest of the team to deliver the best possible digital product
This all sounds swell. What are the requirements?
- Pretty sweet English speaking and writing skills
- 1 year of proven experience
- The ability to learn quickly
- Good knowledge of semantic HTML5 and CSS
How to apply?
- Please don’t include a lengthy cover letter, instead tell us three interesting things about yourself in the body of your email. - Include a link to your personal URL and/or portfolio.