Senior PHP Software Engineer / The Adex
Berlin / Full time
As a global technology specialist for data management, ADEX provides all participants in automated trading of media services with data-supported access to digital programmatic marketplaces. With ADEX DMP, ADEX has developed a data management platform technology that aggregates, segments, and analyses data from many and various data sources and structures.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience with PHP
- Experience with standard frameworks Zend, Symfony, Laravel, etc.
- Strong MySQL and database design skills
- An understanding of how design decisions affect scalability, storage requirements, and the like
- Basic Linux skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Having one or more of the following is not required but nice to have:
- Experience working on a consumer product at scale
- Experience with Docker, Kafka or Hadoop
What we offer:
- A small international team with different skill sets and backgrounds. We are approachable and take the time to teach and help each other
- Engineering culture: half of the company works in technical positions. Product decisions are made by engineers
- Bright and spacious office easily accessible by public transportation (Tram, S-Bahn, and U-Bahn)
- Flexible working hours and independent work structure
- Choose your own equipment
- 26+ days paid vacation
- German lessons
How to apply?
If this sound exciting to you, please send us your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you!