C++ Software Developer / Scape Technologies
Odense / Full time
Scape Technologies A/S specializes in “bin-picking” systems for the automation industry. The term “binpicking” is about guiding an industrial robot to pick randomly placed parts in a bin and place them into the production lines, machines, fixtures etc. This has in many years been called the Holy Grail of Automation because it is the last big area of production which nobody has been able to automate. Until Scape Technologies entered the world of bin-picking.
The primary task is to further develop the SCAPE software which includes areas such as:
- Vision Algorithms
- Robot Control
- Communication with External Hardware
- Graphical User Interfaces
You will learn to handle industrial robots and work with sensors (such as industrial cameras and proximity sensors) in the Scape labs in order to test your code.
In the daily work, you will report directly to the CTO of Scape.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Robot Technology or similar education
- Computer Vision Knowledge
- Experienced C++ Programmer
- Knowledge about one or more of the following items: MS Visual C++, Qt, Boost, OpenGL
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Preferably 1-3 years of programming experience in C++.
- Experience with industrial robots is an advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude and ready to handle challenges
- Must be able to work independently as well as in teams and handle many tasks at the same time
How to apply?
Send us an email.
René Dencker Eriksen